Friday 14 April 2017

Bua aka Upasana Singh Returns to ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’; Here’s How She Reacted on Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover Controversy!

Bua aka Upasana Singh Returns to ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’; Here’s How She Reacted on Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover Controversy!

Popular actress Upasana Singh is back on ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’. Yes, you read it! The actress who played the popular character of Bua in the show is back with Kapil Sharma and his team. And this time, Upasana will be seen playing a character which is totally opposite of the early one.
 
While speaking to Dailybhaskar.com, Upasana Singh said, "Yes, I am back with The Kapil Sharma Show and it’s a great feeling to be back with someone whom you know for so many years.  Yesterday, I shot for one episode and everyone present on the set made me comfortable. Today, I will be shooting for another one and I am really excited for it."
 
Shedding more light on her character, Upasana Singh further added, "Honestly, I cannot reveal much about the character because we want to keep it as a surprise for our audience. But yes, all I can say is that here is no Bua coming back to the show. In fact, viewers will get a chance to see me with a husband and a lover too (laughs). I can assure you that people will have a great laughter riot after watching our act."
 
It’s been quite a few weeks since Kapil Sharma allegedly abused and misbehaved with co-stars Sunil Grover and Chandan Prabhakar while travelling from Australia to Mumbai in a flight. To which, most of Kapil’s co-actors including Sunil Grover, Chandan Prabhakar have refused to come back to the show.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment