Saturday 15 April 2017

This 'Nach Baliye 8' Contestant Was Made Fun for His Dark Skin; These Pictures of His Achievements Will Leave You Surprised!

This 'Nach Baliye 8' Contestant Was Made Fun for His Dark Skin; These Pictures of His Achievements Will Leave You Surprised!

Popular actor and a comedian Siddharth Jadhav was on cloud nine when he was offered Nach Baliye 8. The actor who has been a part of many Marathi and Hindi films had never thought that he would get a chance to compete with so many popular faces of glamour industry.
 
It’s been more than 15 years now; Siddharth is entertaining the audience with his great acting skill on the screen. But still, he believes in saying, “Aaj me sikander nahi hu, lekin kal mai sikander zaroor banunga kyunki Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikander Hai.”
 
Born and brought up in Karavali, a small village in Maharashtra, Siddharth had to face lot of rejections because of his looks. He was made fun of the gaps in his teeth and dark skin. He was looked down by many people just because he did not look like an ordinary man.
 
In an interview with Dailybhaskar.com, Siddharth Jadhav said, “From my childhood days, I had an inferior complex problem. People made fun of my looks. I can’t tell you how much I used to cry. People made fun of my dark skin, my teeth’s and hairs also. However, when I joined Marathi theatre; I started building up my confidence. I realized that I need to impress myself first before impressing others. My elder brother who is a doctor now, played a vital role in shaping up my confidence. Still, lot of people talk about my looks, but I prefer to focus on my work and continue entertaining the audience with my acting and dancing skills.”
 
In his college days, Siddharth participated in many Marathi plays. In fact, he got his first Marathi comedy show while he was still in his second year of college. However, the actor had to face lot of rejections in spite of great acting skills.
 
“In 1999, I had once gone for the audition for a Hindi serial. Can you believe that I was treated like a spot boy there? I was asked to serve water to the people sitting there.  I was also asked to go to every person sitting there and tell them that I want to become an actor. Initially, I thought that it’s a part of my audition; but it wasn’t. People were laughing at me. They were making fun of my looks and my voice. They could have just refused to audition but making fun of a person in front of so many people was so embarrassing. I spent nights crying after that incident. I had also started cursing my parents for my bad look. At that time, my brother realized me that apart from my looks, I have many other qualities to feel proud of. It’s been 14 years now and there’s no looking back. I don’t feel bad about my looks now. I have accepted the way I am (smiles),” Siddharth Jadhav said.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment